dilluns, 7 de març del 2011

Oral presentation

SELF EVALUATION

I think that I was very nervous and this were influenced a lot. My pronunciation It can improves a lot. I didn't remember word I was to say because I was very nervous.

The problem is that i can't talk in public but if I even the lenguage is english. I have do better this because now I have more experience.

TRANSCRIPTION

-INTRODUCTION

Scotland is one of the four UK countries. It is located on top of England.
They speak three languages: Scottish Gaelic, Scottish and English.
The biggest city of Scotland is Glasgow, but its capital is Edinburgh.
Its territory is divided in Lowlands, where the majority of people lives, and the Highlands, just to the north of Scotland where there is no population.

-FOOD AND DRINK

Food

In Scotland the traditional dishes are:
-Scotch broth made from barley, meat and vegetables.
-Meat pies
-Oatcakes
-And haggis. The haggis are considered the National Scottish food. It is made with meat of lamb or deer, and is traditionally to eat it on 25th of January.

Drink

-The most popular drink is whiskey, but beer is also known, The scottish beer is very dark. Some brands of beer from Scotland are Belhaven, Tennents and Caledonian.-One of the major soft drink in Scotland is Irn-Bru, which is like the coca-cola.

1 comentari:

  1. One task missing ( the writing) and one your-say missing (there are 9 posts). Too much help, Quim. Please, for next term try to do it on your own, with the help of the dictionary, OK?

    ResponElimina